Small grade Coal
Small grade Coal
Ballast and Gravel
Are you looking for the perfect terrain material, then look no further!
After years of testing and experimenting Luke’s Aps has created a range of Scenic materials to rival the world’s best,
After a trial and test release to thousands of his YouTube community, The Luke’s Aps Range is now available to everyone
The Ballast and Gravel was released because during Luke’s work as a YouTuber, commission terrain designer and painter, he was always looking and experimenting with materials to create the perfect boards and layout for his customers, he has used hundreds of products from different manufacturers, but nothing was ever the perfect mix of properties and use ability,
So, after years of testing and working with different scatters, flocks and foliage materials, Luke decided to release his own.
The Ballast and gravel range is:
- Available in 12 Styles to cover a range of effects
- Specially designed ballasts and gravels to model realistic railroad track, gravel roads, crushed rock and stones, hopper loads and coal piles
- Colour fast, wont bleed colour and will retain original once adhesives have dried
- Easy to blend with other colours to give a more distinct and refined blend
- Due to the durable nature of the product is it ideal for Wargaming Boards, Train Layouts, Dioramas and other hobbies where frequent handling can be an issue
Easy to use:
Luke’s Aps Ballast and gravels can be used for any scale to model realistic railroad track, gravel roads, crushed rock and stones, hopper loads and coal piles. Available in several colors and sizes, you can mix and match for a superior realistic effect. Ballast and Coal are lightweight and easy to use.
Contains approximately 200g